I don’t even know what to say. I just want to thank everyone who contributed to this wonderful gift and also to those who’ve stuck it out with me to this point. Just makes me sit and think about how beautiful the world can be, the people on it, and the Lord that rules it. Thanks guys, I’m truly grateful for great friends like yall. <3
aight so i’m thinking about the prerequisites of next years league and heres what i came up with.
- need 20 ACTIVE owners. and yes TWENTY!
- 5 dollar entry fee every year which would go into a pot. this will act as the incentive for activeness.
- 1st - $60, 2nd - $30, 3rd - $10
- i will make a facebook group since most of us are friends and will make a poll whether we would wanna keep the original H2H format, or go rotisserie. i may even consider a change to auction drafting for our first year and will go snake draft every year after that.
- to make it even more interesting, since this would be the first year to a PERMANENT league, i may consider making this league A KEEPER LEAGUE. for those who dont know, this means every year beginning next year, by the end of the season teams may select up to 3 players to KEEP on the roster for THE YEAR AFTER! this makes it so teams that may be out of playoff contention can make trades to build upon a “future” to the team. ill even go as deep as trading draft picks for players or picks, installing a salary cap (maybe), and even doing a DRAFT LOTTERY for every year after the first. i may also alter the draft order according to rankings last year. im just throwing together a bunch of factors that can make the league not only competitive but realistic and modeling an actual league. hit me up for suggestions and thoughts. FOR NOW THIS IS ALL JUST SPECULATED NOT OFFICIAL! also, ill poll whether yall want ESPN, Yahoo!, or any other site.
- i will at some point arrange a DRAFT DAY PARTY, sometime next fall when league creation opens. we’ll chill on some beers (beer pong tier-1 status?), discuss pre-draft strategies and maybe even forge alliances ya faggots. when everyone finally arrives we’ll start off the first year with a DRAFT LOTTO which will determine draft order and we’ll go from there. i’ll probably time draft picks but ill be considerate just in case we need extra time on a particular pick.
- i’ve already thought of loopholes and other rules and regulations. if there are any questions on how this league will be managed i can inform you.
- btw regarding entry fee, some folks have been tellin me that i should make it $10 to join. instead im making it 5 this year, and 5 next year. the reason why is because this is enforced to prevent collusion. for example jonathan heng joins this year and convinces his cousin to join with him. heng’s cousin trades off picks and favorable yet fair and legal trades to purposely stack hengs team. heng wins $60, splits with his cousin. this equals to a $50 dollar profit and a possible stacked future if picks were involved. then cousin gets the split money and bails next year. so to prevent collusion, the 5 dollars required to pay off the following years league will force the obligation of playing next year and preventing collusion. so if cousin wants to bail, he can do so, but with the price of already paying off the extra $5 dollar entry and apprehending all control of his team to a new owner, losing any rights or chances to win the following years pot. this probably wont be an issue since most of us are prideful and competitive, but this loophole is possible so i’m stating a possible patchup. this may not even be an issue if we dont do keeper leagues.
in league news:
- crazy tango in division 4, team awesome, chocolate thunder and chris kaman her mouf, ALL HAVE LEGIT chances for 4th seed. imo, according to schedule strength i have chris kaman Her mouf taking the division by half a game over Chocolate Thunder.
- its close in division 3, but if anything DOIGIVEADAMN? has a harder matchup next week. Mon$tars might be locked for the 2nd or 3rd seed. nice trade for monroe though.
- next week H.A.M. faces off with Say Whaaaaat? this most likely will determine division 2’s winner. my thoughts goes to Say Whaaaaat? H.A.M. broke his team and probably wont handle say whaaaaat?
- theres still a lot of time in the week and its still close, but if NitchBiggas loses to phostavo, division 1 goes to pho. though the new trade can be a big boost come playoff time.
- interesting point - all playoff contenders are dead even in records, with the exception of division 4’s leader. sadly there will be a couple playoff teams who will miss out. Phi Slamma for example.
in other world news:
jonathan heng doesnt drink his cups in beer pong. what a pussaaayyyyyyy RIGHT JAMES RIGHT DAN RIGHT JUSTIN!? WE SEE YOU DROPPING AND DUMPING CUPS PUSSY NIGGA! IGNORING THE ALCOHOL FACTOR MAKES YOU DQ’ED FOR FIRST SEED IN OUR BOOKS! DONT DENY IT EITHER! i heard jared had to go 9 cups to your 1 in one of them games trash nigga LOLOLOL its aight though rubio gon get better next year LOLOLOL
for jonathiiiiin…mah BEH-BEH.
i thought i’d update this. it’s been ages since i touched this thing, largely due to the immense amount of empty fun i’ve been having over the winter break…not really LOL. so glad HC is right around the corner. quite excited i must say. so lazyyy, time to shoot off a few bullets..
- i haven’t been this happy since a couple summers ago. funny how things end up the way they do. its crazy though. got me wondering like: “really? you’re taking a chance on a silly nigga like me? nooo wayyy.” but nahhh, you’re different. and i like it. A LOT. stick with it, and i’ll try my best to play my role of Prince Dowhateverthehellicantokeepyofatasscheesin’ <3
- i know i always talk about my music gig, but forreal though…this time i’m excited. i got the brain cogs turning and sometime soon, JMT2 will come out. shift1, no goliaths, WE OUT HEEYUH. at some point, the tape will get rollin’ soon as well.
- Lord stick with me. i know i been a punk ass nigga, but stick with me Lord.
- full time student/full time job. i know, i know. it’ll probably be one hectic semester, but it’s time this child grows up. gotta start lookin’ ahead of me, something i should’ve done years ago.
- i always stress about how i love the fam yo. but its about that time again, where i hide back into that shell. sheltering in that comfort zone of jlee, justin and a couple others. and as of now, i see everybody kinda just fading again. except this time, i kinda dont care. it’s at the point where i feel like i do too much for our people, without any appreciation or respect whatsoever. i’m just sick of it man. some of us just aren’t as close anymore. oh well, i’m just gonna chill in my bubble, and watch the inevitable split commence. =/
- a bit upset, but maybe the sleep will carry it away.
“To have memories of those you’ve loved and lost is…harder than to have no memories at all.” - Witch Slayer/Van Helsing
it’s about that time again. oh cold december.
“goodbye my friend, i won’t EVER loveee againnnn. never again.”
except if your name’s jonathannnnn <3 LOL
told you, you’d stop. just like the rest of ‘em. DEJA VU.
“get yo ass up out my wayyyy sataaann, i gotta mansion, robe and a crown waitinnn’.”